View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Both support non-DRM Mobi (PRC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbrubaker View Post
I am looking at picking up a new reader to use when I am "on the go." In like that the Astak Pocket Pro supports a variety of formats... but want to know if prc format means non-drm mobi. The reason I ask is that the Mentor device specifically lists Mobi and the Pocket Pro does not. I have a large library of Non-Drmed Mobi books and would prefer to not have to convert everything for a new reader if possible.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, I have read through several threads and didn't see it addressed.
Dear donbrubaker:

BOTH the Mentor line and the EZ Reader line (including the Pocket PRO) do NOT support Mobi DRM PRC; but DO support Mobi non-DRM PRC!!

The Pocket PRO box does list non-DRM PRC right on the back.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote