View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #15
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Well, it's quite a few for me...83 of 221. I guess this explains why the newest HarperCollins releases haven't been available at Fictionwise. A good chunk of the books I buy each month are published by HarperCollins, and I wondered about what was going on when FW didn't have Meg Cabot's last Princess Diaries book available when it was released this week.

So it looks like I might not be doing much business with FW in the future, which makes me sad because they were my favorite ebook seller. I liked the Micropay and the deals which would pop up from time to time, but if they can't provide the books I want to read in the format which is easiest for me to use, then my dollars will be going to BoB.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote