View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
There is something strange. I remembered that those links worked last time when I checked the file. Out of curiosity I tried it now again. I opened the same file as last time on my touch and pressed "続きを読む". The article opened without any problem in the browser. I went back to the kepub and tried another "続きを読む"-link and it did not work, instead it navigated to www.google.com. I tried again with the first link and now this also did not work. I tried several times, but no success.
Ah, ok, I hadn't converted to kepub since it worked fine as epub after getting rid of the stylesheet.css. But I guess internet links only work with kepub (although the underline disappears, so it's harder to tell what is a URL link...). But as you say, at least right now, it is just going to google.ca (my homepage).

I don't think I'd find it all that useful anyway, as I'd have to do that for every article, which defeats the purpose of downloading it, I'd rather have the full article download in the first place.
But in other newspapers which use links to show other articles for if you are not familiar with the background of a story, it might be quite useful...I might try those in kepub and see if the links work. Since I would only use it sparingly, it wouldn't be so interruptive to the reading process as with 毎日新聞.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote