View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:57 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
BTW if you are looking for an Urban Fantasy I would recommend The Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara.
This is one of my favorite series, although I think it leans more toward "fantasy" than "urban fantasy". I feel like there's a lot that goes over my head because I don't read much fantasy, so I'm not familiar with the "typical" fantasy tropes.

It's interesting you mentioned this - I've got it playing on the iPod right now, in preparation for getting Cast in Peril next week!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote