View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #11
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeowl View Post
Stupid question, but as I'm waiting for my newly-ordered nook color to arrive: Since the nook color now has access to the (or an) android app store, does the nook color have to be rooted in order to download and install alternative readers?
It does NOT have access to the full Android market, it's the "NOOK Market".

So YES it does have to be rooted to install a different reader.

On to the OP's question, I LOVE the stock reader. I use PV for comics, and Aldiko to download books from the cloud, and Astro to move them to the right folder for the stock library.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote