View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbees View Post
I was using tools_v1.9, and have now acquired 2.6. Is necessary to remove the old plugins before installing the new ones? (and in addition reconfigure the new plugins?) Or do I leave the old ones in place, along with the configuration information they contain? (This is obviously my first time making changes to Calibre plugins, and I don't know what to do. When I install new versions of Calibre, I uninstall the old first, so I am assuming that I should do the same for plugins. (??)

Also, I went to aa's for my initial info, and this update. I had seen the update mentioned both in this thread, and in another on MobileRead. I did not see a K4PC change and resulting update mentioned on aa's blog. If there is another source of information concerning changes to K4PC (and other readers/DRM schemes) and resulting changes to plugins in response, could someone please let me know, if necessary in a PM? Thanks.
I ran into a conflict with 0.1.9 and .0.2.4 so it is best to remove the old version although with me it put the config info into the updated version.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote