View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I just opened my email and came over here to see what you think! I know a lot of people do not buy from Sony, but at the moment, for various reasons, I do and I am excited about the idea of an improved storefront!

Sony images are blocked at work, so my email didn't have any pictures; I'll have to check them out when I get home.

I second the comments about the other forum -- I'm not interested in what is going on in ebook/eReader world, just what's going on in Sony PRS505 land, so if I hadn't seen this thread, I would have assumed that nobody cares.

I'm hoping it is easier to navigate. Right now my best way to find books is to use some other site and then search by author on the Sony site.

I'm also frustrated at how difficult it is to add books to my cart. It seems like it is a multi-step, tedious process -- I'd like to be able to buy a book as soon as I see the title in the search index, without actually having to go to the book's main page first.

I'm hoping both of these things are improved, although faster loading would make those issues less discouraging!
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote