View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:53 AM   #28
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Congratulations paola I hope you'll like it more and more.

I am new to Kobo Mini world too and so far I really like it. It's easy to carry around and it seems sturdy. The battery is really good (on the first charges). The navigation takes some time to get used to it, but it is only due to being a different brand former user, and in the end it's quite natural.

One thing though, I don't think it's possible to change the font size of the menu or dictionaries. Well, it's the dictionaries size that bothers me the most. On a small screen, it's not always easy to read (Japanese, for example).
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote