View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #21255
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I am frightened of green hair. Many moons ago as a young bank teller in Sydney a customer came in with green haired girlfriend(I think she had face metal too), she was also chubby and spotty. Anyway he didn't have any money left in his account (because he had probably spent all his dole on drugs ). She threatened to kill me! I made sure some other staff walked to the bus stop with me in case she was hiding around a corner.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote