View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #30
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@kovidgoyal: Three merge requests sent . I tried not to mash everything in a single blob, to ease cherry-picking (I'm not familiar with launchpad/bzr, hopefully that's okay?).

It's also heavy on the print debug/comment side, because I basically suck at Python .

Of the patches in my overlay, I left out:

calibre-0.8.46-news-no-inline-toc-on-kindle.patch

It's actually a revert of an oooold commit, because I don't care about K4PC. Not even sure it's really relevant anymore anyway.

calibre-0.8.68-no-autosend-news-to-smartapp-dev.patch

Because it's a hack for my personal setup: I don't want periodicals in my tablet .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-14-2012 at 12:31 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote