View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Of course, the issue is I'm not sure that Android and most of the ebook apps on Android support the functionality of allowing a third party app, for example start up the kindle app with a specified book.
Doesn't the Dropbox app allow specifying what to open a file with? A friend of mine with an Android tablet said that when she selects an epub in Dropbox, it asks if she wants to open it with Mantano. I'm not sure how this functionality would be any different.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote