View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I had a similar issue today. I haven't made an account yet, as I'm getting my KT for Christmas, but I've been looking around at books I might want to read so I can get started when I do get it. I was looking at a book today (Gardens of the Moon - the first Malazan book by Steven Erikson) and when I got the list of books for my search, it was at the top with a price of £4.99. However, when I clicked on the book to go into its page, the price was £6.49. I found this really confusing, does anyone have any idea what would cause that? Sorry if my explanation isn't too clear!
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote