View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Just out of curiosity, what about Stanza is sub-par?

I actually don't use Stanza very much, but I did notice that it implements hyphenation, which no other e-reader does (as far as I know). So based on that, I thought that they were actually a bit ahead of the competition.

On the other hand, their hyphenation implementation is really quite poor.
There are a number of things wrong with Stanza. Font embedding is just one of them. I don't know offhand what the issues are. But they are there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote