View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
Actually, could someone explain how this feature pertains to Kindle users? If I'm looking at this correct, it just lists my books in a .mobi file with all it's metadata and that's it.

If someone could enlighten me to the benefits of this feature, for Kindle and other ebook readers, that would be great.
It was written to fill a need of Kindle users. Check out this thread for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
I'm guessing on Sony readers it's a bit more robust?
I have a Sony and the catalog is no more robust. Since the books on my Sony are automatically put into collections based on Tags or Series info and our Series are sorted in the proper order on our reader the catalog feature, while great, is not near as useful for Sony users.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote