Thread: Glo vs Touch
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #21
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can't really tell you about the Touch cause I never possessed one. But I can tell you about the Glo compared to the Sony PRS-650 which is the reader I used until the Glo and I can tell you that the difference is huge. Now that I've been reading on my Glo for a week, when trying my 650 again I can tell immediately how poor the contrast is in comparison. The background is very greyish in the 650 whereas in the Kobo it's almost white, words are a dark crisp black that contrast nicely with the background. I simply could not read on my 650 anymore now that I took a bite at my Kobo Glo ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Please one question.

Has Kobo glo similar contrast than kobo touch with light off?

thanks ;-)

Last edited by Quexos; 10-28-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote