View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #84
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I thank you. I actually unsubscribed from the entire lounge and considered just 'going away' because of all the buttons these posts were pushing.

MobileRead has too much to offer to lose members because some want to express their feelings at the expense of others, over and over again.

Great solution.
I completely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
It's great that you banned such fairy tales like religion in special 'forum threads'.
It's these kinds of insensitive comments that made this action necessary.

One of the best things about MR is that the majority of members here are considerate of all the different personalities and beliefs of the people posting. It takes all kinds to make the world an interesting place and that's what MR is. . .interesting!

Thanks, Alex and Mods!