Thread: Touch Cover image frustrations
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I do recall from earlier threads people running into a limit of how many images were supported on the Touch; this was however from a pre 2.0 firmware if I remember correctly.
This seems to be the issue. I found this old thread http://tinyurl.com/8u5ljt5
which talks about the problem a bit more. So I can copy images into the folder till I get a disk full error, and then copy more into any other folder on the device. It even seems to be around the same number of images (7500 or so).

Annoyingly, this means it seems I have a choice between not having my library on the touch, even though it has loads of space left, or putting up with the kobo adding margins to all of my covers.

Last edited by scoobertron; 10-26-2012 at 01:56 PM.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote