View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 AM   #7
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxdoc View Post
Anytime I get a book in Topaz format, I return them to Amazon for a refund. So far I have gotten my money back every time without a question.
I believe you can tell in advance by checking whether the ebook file size is listed under the "Product Description". If it isn't mentioned it is in topaz format, if it is mentioned it's mobi.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote