View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #134
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It doesn't bother me. My first ereading experience was on a Sony 300 which was non-Pearl. I even read on it after getting my Kindle 3 and still no problem. I really don't care that the Mini is non-Pearl.
When you hold it next to your K4S, do you see a difference in contrast? And, I read somewhere that the screen background is lighter than on ther Kobos - how is it in comparison to the K4S? If you absolutely insist on posting a picture of them both next to each other, I won't mind either *hint* * hint*
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote