View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #39
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
You couldn't have liked him much if that was all that it took for you to make such a sharp exit.

Personally, I'd be far more concerned if he hated dogs or cats than if he didn't read. Non-reader would probably be on the list somewhere though.... if I actually had a list that is.

In saying that, I have an uncle who doesn't like reading at all (his wife is an avid reader), but he's a charming and intelligent guy and he and his wife are 30-years happily married.

Edit for a follow-up to wyndslash's post, a guy who considered himself better than everyone else because they are 'well-read' is possibly more of a turn-off than someone who doesn't read. Arrogance, superiority, they would definitely be on my list!

Last edited by soulfuldog; 09-06-2012 at 09:14 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote