View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #501
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The first rule of losing weight, IMO, is that any diet you adopt must be one that you're happy to keep to forever.

I have stayed pretty much level the past year, rather than losing the last 3kg of so that I say I'd like to lose.

I think that what that shows is that I don't want it enough! I'll see if I can do better over the next few months.
And internal motivation. If you are not truly convinced or motivated, you'll gain weight again.

On my case, I wanted to be 36 again, and I did it. Because I'm not a big man, 38 was too big and had too much tummy and waist for 36. I'm so happy now! And I am more alert as well; I'm eating more now but healthier.

Last edited by jocampo; 11-28-2011 at 04:22 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote