View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #65
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Perhaps instead of paying for ebooks from a library they should make it easy to buy an ebook to be added to the library (maybe through the libraries web site) The person who buys it can be the first one to take it out if they want. Most people don't take more then three weeks to read a book anyway. This way if I want to read a book but see that it is not in the ebook library I could buy it and read it myself and then after that other people could. Thus only people who can afford to buy books would be "paying" for the library!
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote