View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Problem with email to free.kindle.com

I have several books I have either purchased or gotten free this week from Smashwords. I tried to send them to my username@free.kindle.com. Some of the books went through, but several seem to be stuck. I have never had a problem before.

I have opened the jobs list, selected the book, and clicked "stop selected job" and nothing happens. How can I cancel this?
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote