Thread: Confession time
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
i saw one of these recently, a guy at a coffeeshop had one and was impressing a group of young lovelies about how <in> he was and all when i asked what it could do, he hemmed and hawed for a while and kept talking about its great resolution and the wifi and the touch screen and the 16/64 shades of grey and how this was the way of the future

i whipped out the trusty sony reader and turned it on, he claimed i had it on the whole time as it couldn't start that fast, i turned it off and on a few times and he looked dazed so i asked him to do the same, he did, about 10 minutes later as his came back to life half of the young ladies were on my side and half were still with him

i showed a them a few books from patricia <only the naughty ones> changed the font size around and the shifted the screen, about then his battery died and the rest of the ladies came around me

this was the easiest hunting and gathering i have ever done, score one for the sony
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote