View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieRose View Post
Hi there!

I love to read and I look forward to getting my first digital reader.

I have 15 books on my bedroom nightstand alone (with more in bookshelves and boxes all over the house), so I'd LOVE to have all of my books on a digital reader so I can take them anywhere. (And traveling with a reader seems sooo cool!)

Glad to be around fellow voracious readers!

Welcome Stephanie Rose. You will love whichever bookreader you get. And yes, carrying all my books around with me is awesome. Not all books are availabe of course, but with all the freebies around, you'll never miss that. Be sure and check out the ones available here, and have your read the online Kindle guide at Amazon? Haunt these threads, and the Amazon discussions page and you will be an expert by the time you get yours if you do your research. Good luck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote