View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #18
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
My goal for 2013 was 52 books and I was doing fine until I joined the bookclubs and got a bit bogged down with some of the monthly selections.

However, I'm setting my goal at 52 again and will try to read all bookclub selections next year. Maybe I should leave the soduko alone!
No, don't give up your other hobbies..thats the quickest way (I've found) to end up burning out all together! Just pace yourself.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote