View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
There is a similar poll in the Kindle forum about the PW. I was surprised to see that the poll has returned similar results to this poll. Over 30% of respondents have had cause to return their PWs. Two thirds of that 30% returned them more than once. I was less surprised to see a number of PW owners denying the validity of the poll. Lol. The kobo screen looks to be the safest bet at the moment.

On another note, I picked up a simple touch in the sales and plan to root it and use it as a low-power tablet and reader. It's a nice device though I'm not impressed with the page-turn buttons. I find them very stiff and don't work well with the case. I'm not surprised Nook are getting out of the hardware business. It's a shame. Nook did a lot right with their devices, but let themselves down in places. If the Glo didn't have the faults, I would have bought one. The end of the Nook line is sad news
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote