View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #1040
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
well. debricking completly my K3 has become moot. i tried to ontop of flashing the stock update of 3.4 from thier site ontop of the master build image . i couldnt causde it said "Battery too low, please charge and try again" so i went to bed let it charge on my 2A adapter i use for my 512MB RaspberryPi. i got a Comissioned "Furry" story finished today wanted to read it on the kindle forgetting i tried to update. i noticed it was in the Recovery mode screen (the one with that lil life perserver icon)

when i called amazon about it. and after everything they asked me to try wouldnt get it out if it they for a onetime deal issued a replacement for free and not only because they have no more of the Wifi Only K3. they upgraded my replacement to a Wifi+3G K3.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote