View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #13
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
...but that he is transformed from a dispicable yet wholly recognizable character into a giddy, silly, prancing idiot.
I'm not sure you're being entirely fair to the old Scrooge. He seems overly enthusiastic because he has come out the other side of a rather grand epiphany. Although I do think he will go on to be a more joyous soul, I'm not sure I'd agree that he'd remain "a giddy, silly, prancing idiot" for the rest of his life.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote