View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I had this problem once and it turned out to be a corrupted font file. The Finder tries to show the font in the icon and it appeared to hang on the corrupted font file. When I looked at the "fonts" directory they all showed the font in the icon except the one. When I tried to "Get Info" on that file it gave an error. I deleted that font set and it's worked fine since.

btw You might have to restart and run the Disk Utility repair on both volumes first.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote