View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Looking for "The Stories of English" without DRM

Firstly, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but I couldn't one that matched my query...

I'm looking for a DRM-free copy of "The Stories of English" by David Crystal. (The first chapter is being given away free by Penguin, and it got me hooked).

I have scoured a bunch of ebook stores and Googled it, but I can only find a version with DRM, and I choose not to buy products with DRM.

It's probably not available without DRM, but I figured it was worth asking since I want to read it so badly.

Thanks,
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote