View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:21 PM   #29039
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Time passes slowly up here in the mountain
We sit beside the bridges and walk beside the fountains
Catch the wild fishes that float though the stream
Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream.

Once I had a sweetheart, she was fine and good-looking
She sat in the kitchen while her mama was cooking
Stared on out the window to the stars high above
Time passes slowly when you're searching for love.

Ain't no reason to go in a wagon to town
Ain't no reason to go to the fair
Ain't no reason to go up, ain't no reason to go down
Ain't no reason to go anywhere.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfFPG0m2kE )

Good morning, everyone! I just realized that it's almost August already. How can time pass so quickly when it feels as if it's hardly moving at all? It's as if time is some sort of Mobius Strip, just going on and on, in no particular hurry. Hmmmmm.....

Today is the day for drinking Lapsang Souchong tea. Gentle rain outside, bit of a chill in the air. Nice to look out and see everything so rich and green. Summer time... Gotta love it! Decisions to make, though.... Umbrella or poncho? I'm leaning towards the poncho. Makes walking easier if I can swing my arms!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote