View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #22992
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Now I've been happy lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh I've been smiling lately, dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be, some day it's going to come

Cause out on the edge of darkness, there rides a peace train
Oh peace train take this country, come take me home again

Now I've been smiling lately, thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be, something good has begun

Oh peace train sounding louder
Glide on the peace train
Come on now peace train

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvHa5qMGHg )

Good morning, everyone! It's "Coming of Age Day" in Japan, so if you are 20 years old, today you are an adult! Congratulations! National holiday, banks and post offices are closed, there will be thousands of young people dressed in traditional clothing visiting downtown areas of major cities. There will be Kyudo events in major temples, and the young archers draw long skinny bows to launch flights of arrows into their future! One out of ten might actually hit the target, but hitting it isn't the goal. Doing it 'correctly' is!

East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea today, along side a plate of hummus, Kalamata olives, and Prosciutto ham. I'm using slices of the Prosciutto to take the place of Pita bread to keep the calories below 300. Then, if the rain stops, we'll go to the Sanjusangendo Temple in Kyoto to photograph the Kyudo event! It's always fun to see!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 01-13-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote