View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Ridiculous, yes, but that was due to their antiquated system. During a phone call earlier this year with the FLP I was told the system was being updated to allow online renewals of one's account. I know for a fact that they have the capability since they made it available for me during the conversation. I do not know, however, if it has been officially activated yet.

If it is close to renewal time, go to the main home page of FLP (not Overdrive), login to "My Account," scroll to the bottom and look under "My Bills." This is where the renewal amount would appear with a link for payment.
I wish this was in effect already. I am 18 days away from my expiration date. It was my first card from FLP and they wrote it down on the card when they send it to me. It just says I have no bills. Do I have to be closer to the date than 18 days? I guess I have to send in a check again. I don't want to wait and then have my account locked and my wishlists and such disappear. Online pay would make it so much easier.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote