Thread: Amazon Prime...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Personally, I view the Lending Library (American) as a side benefit of Prime. Nearly every book is something I probably wouldn't buy or read unless it was out there free for me. The main benefit for me is the free shipping which I do use extensively. We watch maybe one video a week.

It's hard to say whether it is worthwhile for anybody else because your usage would probably be different than ours.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote