View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #169
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
greetings.
I have a very simple question regarding jailbreaking Kindle Touch. I have 5.0.3 firmware update installed.

Is it possible to completely revert the jailbreak afterwards?
I am paranoid, so I have to be sure I will be able to turn back everything some sunny day if the things go wrong.

thank you.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote