View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
Hi my name is imperceptible. Recently I have made the decision to buy an E-book reader and can't decide which one. First I thought, Oh sony reader is cool and a solid unit I'll buy that then I did some research and found out that its for Americans only. Then the Amazon Kindle I came to the same conclusion. Then the others had thier flaws and I came down to one. The Cybook Gen3. Although I dont want to be biased so i decided to ask you guys for help! Yay! Super Threaders unit and come forward with a verdict!

I am new to this forum so if I commit any offenses please exuse my actions.

About me:

-I have a PHD in Medical
-I am a graduate from Stanford
-I am currently studying to become a lawyer(Stanford didnt accept me back they said they wanted younger candidates)
-I read about 85 pages an hour and about 350 pages a day (Book a day)

Ok not that you read that all I'm gonna tell you the truth. I just started reading a few weeks ago consistantly and I dont know that first thing about law or medical.

On a seriouse note:

I currently live in Nunavut in the winter and the Artic during the summer. I live with my wife clika and my 25 off spring. My family enjoys reading and hunting for fish. On of your main hobbies is writing the human language. I enjoy interacting with humans every once in a while to make my day easier by realizing how much smarter the penguin race is compared to the human race. Please tell me about yourself, I'll be back soon after I catch my meal for today.

Well, clearly you want to be able to buy and download the widest range of ebooks available through online purchase (that knocks both Sony and Hanlin out of the running) without having to deal with the mess of not having Whispernet available (that knocks the Kindle out of competition) or spending too much (oops, there goes the iRex iLiad from the race) which pretty much leaves the Bookeen Cybook Gen3. You will, of course, want to order it through Not Another E-Book ( http://www.naebllc.com/ ) as our store goes online this week. Then you want to get your legally-purchased Secure Mobipocket ebooks from Fictionwise or Mobipocket.

Have a GREAT DAY above the Arctic Circle!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote