View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
Can anyone please confirm for me that 1.7 firware upgrade is available for the ORIGINAL Kobo and that newspapers are now available?
I just got off the phone with customer support at Kobo and I was told very specifically (and somewhat condescedingly) that 1.7 has been available for the ORIGINAL Kobo since October 28th and it supports newspapers on the original kobo. As I don't have an intel mac at work I can't currently upgrade my kobo desktop app to find out.

Thanks
Nope, no newspapers for us yet. We should be getting them "soon"...
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote