View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Also credit should be shared about Baen as a publishers. In addition to hard backs and paper packs, the ebooks are sold without DRM for $6. If that's too much, many of the books are available for free in the Baen Free Library (www.baen.com/library). Most all of the series are available at The Fifth Imperium where cd images are hosted (with permission from Baen) that had been distributed with the hard back books.
I discovered Baen because of this forum and it's been my goto site to satisfy my resurgent interest in SF. I'll have to check out Torch of Freedom.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote