View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #12
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
Additionally, I'm particularly interested in your insights on the user interface differences between the Kindle and the Nook. Which do you like better and why?
The biggest difference for me as far as that goes isn't a huge deal. The NST has an option to show books in your library as a list, as my Kindle does, OR to show all the book covers. I like seeing the book covers because I remember the book cover sometimes better than the name of the author and title. On my Kindle, I see a list of authors and titles and try to remember what the book cover looks like. So the Nook works the way my brain works as far as that goes. Not everyone might prefer that as it means there are a lot more pages to scroll through, but then there is a button at the top of the library screen that allows you to very easily switch back and forth between the two options (book covers, or list.)
NickyWithNook is online now   Reply With Quote