View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #10
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
I use my Nook ST for all my ebook reading except pdf for which I use a larger tablet. Nook was my choice because I favor epub over mobi, but also especially for the ease in rooting. With the rooted NST essentially all ebook formats are available. Another plus for me is the sd card so that side loading apps is simple as is moving ebooks from my pc to the Nook. A strong negative for all the Kindles, as far as I know, is the lack of folders for organizing my ebooks whereas Mantano and Coolreader apps accomodate a file system similar to that on my pc.

As for interface, I don't like it for the unrooted Nook. -can't organize epubs according to a folder system. With the rooted NST, the interface is great.

Last edited by bobcdy; 03-29-2013 at 05:12 PM.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote