View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #103
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
That is actually very bad advise.
All stickers, and manufacturers clearly tell you to charge the battery before use.
Although I don't believe in it much, I do believe in the importance of keeping Li batteries charged up as much as possible.

The manufacturer mainly wants to prevent a depleted battery, which is really bad for Li batteries.
I disagree. I have had Kindles since 2010 and always done it this way. I was told I believe by Geek Master or one of the Developer forum guys to do it this way and it's always work. You would be amazed how long you get on that first factory charge. My K3 I got over a month on and it was half way. It keeps the battery meter accurate too. I've have never had my Kindle battery go dead. I charge when it tells me it's time charge. My K3 battery is still as strong as the day I got it. My battery meter is always accurate.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote