View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #968
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
"I feel your pain"...
I too am using 2.2.5 and the latest version of Calibre.
I have removed all my books and cleared all content in Manatano settings.
So far so good but it is too soon to say...

Sure enough...same "white screen of death"...
Going to try an uninstall then install...a real pain in the arse...Mantano has been a delight to use until the past couple of weeks. I wonder what changed? I've done nothing to my device and all other apps, etc. work fine.

Well I've done an un/install of Mantano and put several books on it via Calibre...hoping for the best and will report how it's acting.

Last edited by Kai Winters; 09-19-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote