View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 06:40 AM   #823
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Recently finished Rough Country by John Sandford enjoyed it and moved straight into the next in the series Bad Blood. I really enjoy the Vigil Flowers character despite Sandford constantly putting in the same passages(band t-shirts, having a think about religion before bed, romantic interest and 'that beeping flowers') but I think the predictability of the character is what I like and the mystery/action scenes are very well written.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote