Thread: Fonts
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfga View Post
Hello,
I'm thinking about PRS-700, but I'm from the Czech republic.. I'd like to ask, if is it possible to read books in Czech language, which has special characters like these ěščřžýáíé. Can ereader show them.

Can one chenge the fonts used?

Thanks in advance
It's not officially supported, but you can change the default font on the PRS-505, and I believe the PRS-700. What you can definitely do is embed fonts in EPUB books, guaranteeing that glyphs for all the characters in the book are available.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote