View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:03 AM   #456
jack5959
jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle touch
Thank you for your help. I use google translator to read / write. Also, I'm not sure to understand everything. You say restart the kindle: I did multiple times, by menu, and button down too.
So: for the crash log, I do not understand where they are written.
1) Do I run the manager collections file Ixtab, having put the key initial boot usb jailbreak, or do I use any usb key? Or do this crash log file will be written on the K5?
2) In the worst case, can I delete / restart the jailbreak? Maybe this will erase all your files and I could start your additions (new wallpaper png, and the collections manager?)
3) I do not know how to index the books .... (it's written the books are not indexed)
4) The two dictionaries of K5 disappeared (French and English) from the jailbreak. Or they no longer work. I do not see any case where they went ...
If I can make the collections, can I (after) switch to 5.3 with Amazon? (This will retrieve the dictionaries?) Or will I run the risk that the jailbreak is short-circuited by Amazon? ...

It is a bit of a chore, but I want so these collections on the K5
Thank you for helping me.

Last edited by jack5959; 03-06-2013 at 08:32 AM.
jack5959 is offline   Reply With Quote