View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #128
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
As long as it's a quick fix, then it doesn't seem to be a major problem.

Can you be more specific as to what kind of Sigil fix needs to be done? I currently use Sigil for things like tweaking the TOC, so I know my way around that app.

--Pat
First open the EPUB with Sigil and make sure the cover is properly set. Right click on the image in the Book Browser and under Add Semantics choose Cover Image if it is not already checked. This will add the meta element defining the cover to the OPF. Save and quit Sigil.

Or check my other post here.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote