View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 AM   #78
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Me too
Some Andrew sent me a "sorry you are having problems with your Kindle" message yesterday, so I answered and asked him if he was the same Andrew who put me on hold for 15 to 20 minutes after I had already been talking to his team member for 40 minutes. I said that if indeed, he was the same Andrew, I wanted him to know how little helpful he was and that I ended up having to talk to more reps, since my phone battery died after 60 minutes on the phone with them, so it was a total waste of an hour on both our ends. I was angry, can you tell?
I got an automated reply back that my email did not reach its recipient because I cannot write to them directly.
However, Andrew answered today! He said he had never talked to me before and that he would like to assist me, but he especially wanted to know if he can cancel my other PW order that is supposed to ship 10/29.
So, I wrote a rather lenghty email asking him to help me get two good units. I explained what was wrong with the ones I got, and that I wanted two from the batch that the tech blog reviewers received, since that batch had obviously had gotten much better QC. And I CC'd Jeff at amazon dotcom.

I don't have a lot of hope and imagine Jeff receives tens of thousands of emails a day, so he will probably never even see it
I just want two good devices with an even background when the light is used, no holes in the screens,no articfacts below the screens, and no blinding bright light spots in the middle of the screen. That's all I want.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote