View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Calibre questions

Have a couple of Calibre + Kobo related questions that I was hoping someone could answer.

1. Sometimes the book cover on sideloaded (through Calibre of course) epubs are really small. It looks fine on Calibre, dimensions seem big enough, but on the Kobo, it only takes up maybe half the screen (aligned top middle), making it really ugly when the device is sleeping/off.

2. Calibre does not let me directly edit my sideloaded epubs that are on the device. Is it possible to edit the metadata in the "library" section of Calibre, and somehow have that change applied to the books that are already on the device (without deleting and reuploading the book to it)? Simply because I do not want to lose track of what page I was on, have to put it in shelves again, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote