View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I responded to 74Cuda's thread in another forum, which he probably hasn't read yet. But if he bought the Amazon case then that's probably his problem. I tried my expensive Grado earphones, and they didn't work, but my cheapo Apple earbuds did work. When I took the HD Fire out of its case, the plug was able to be inserted a little further and the Grado earphones worked just fine.

If any HD Fire owner who has the case has any ideas about what kind of tool you could use to slightly enlarge the hole in the case, I'd be interested in learning about it. Don't think, in my case, it would need to be enlarged that much, but I don't want to hack away at it.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote